Bike DescriptionNew 2018 Dolan ADX frame, size 56.5, titanium frame, black carbon forks. Most components secured with Hexlox - little red dots that sit inside every bolt... Including on front of stem which means the distinctive light mount by Expo will be there too (see pic)
- SRAM Rival 1 x 11 groupset (black / Silver)
- TRP HY-RD disc brakes (not secured)
- Matte black Portland Design Works fenders
- Mavic Cosmik wheels secured with Pitlock skewers
- Black Alpine headset
- Brick lane bikes 'blb' short stem
- BMX-style Gussett Riser flat handlebars
- SRAM Trigger shifter on right hand
- Japanese bell on left handlebar.
- Topeak water-bottle holder, black ABUS foldable lock holder maybe still attached to frame.
- distinctive Exposure light clip in middle of stem facing out towards the road (see pic)
Theft DescriptionParked on racks in middle of the road at 6:28pm (light outside) outside Chancery Lane station / WeWork near Holborn / The City of London. Thief was waiting, cycled from side-street where he was waiting/observing at 6:38 in cycle clothing with helmet on crap bike, broke the lock off and rode away.