- Reward: 40
- Stolen On...: 23 Feb between 3pm and 7pm
- Stolen From...: Leicester, City Centre Area (LE1 6WT)
- Frame Number: WUD092050549E
- Colour: Black with White Trim
Stolen from city centre area, the bike has lots of aftermarket parts that don’t come as standard so should stick out like a sore thumb. Key Identifying Features
- Handlebars: Straight not Dropdown
- Brake: Single white lever front brake (no brake on back wheel)
- Wheels: black tyres, with two white stripes
- Handlebar Stem: Bontrager
- Seat Post: Bontrager
- Saddle: White On One InBred
Leave a Public Reply
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (78 views)
- custom bike sticker on top tube by seat: smpkfixed (56 views)
- Felt Z85 (40 views)
- Specialized Secteur (36 views)
- Pinnacle town bike (29 views)
- Specialized, Myka (22 views)
- Qentis sportif road bike (22 views)
- Trek 4500 (2013) (16 views)
- Condor Acciaio Carbon (16 views)
- Norco Valence A3 (15 views)
From the Blog
Please, please.... please stop selling cheap chain/cable locks! In a recent June issue of a magazine aimed at the UK bike industry (shall remain nameless) I was...
Figures released under Freedom of Information laws reveal scale of the problem Victims turn to Stolen-bikes.co.uk for help locating their missing bicycles ...
Below is the short version of an email I received from a very happy cyclist, it's always good to get these emails as much of what I do comes out of my own pocke...
When I first started this website I spotted a GPS tracker from Integrated Trackers that simple fits in your head tube and tracks your bikes position when it’s a...
Unfortunately in the UK bike theft is at epidemic levels, a bike is stolen every 67 seconds, as a consequence to this it is important that you know how to avoid...