- Reward: 40
- Stolen On...: 23 Feb between 3pm and 7pm
- Stolen From...: Leicester, City Centre Area (LE1 6WT)
- Frame Number: WUD092050549E
- Colour: Black with White Trim
Stolen from city centre area, the bike has lots of aftermarket parts that don’t come as standard so should stick out like a sore thumb. Key Identifying Features
- Handlebars: Straight not Dropdown
- Brake: Single white lever front brake (no brake on back wheel)
- Wheels: black tyres, with two white stripes
- Handlebar Stem: Bontrager
- Seat Post: Bontrager
- Saddle: White On One InBred
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (440 views)
- BTWIN (144 views)
- Felt QX70 (139 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (126 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (119 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (77 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (20 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (7 views)
- HPV Streetmachine GT recumbent (7 views)
- Battaglin Start 2010 Medium (6 views)