- Reward: 40
- Stolen On...: 23 Feb between 3pm and 7pm
- Stolen From...: Leicester, City Centre Area (LE1 6WT)
- Frame Number: WUD092050549E
- Colour: Black with White Trim
Stolen from city centre area, the bike has lots of aftermarket parts that don’t come as standard so should stick out like a sore thumb. Key Identifying Features
- Handlebars: Straight not Dropdown
- Brake: Single white lever front brake (no brake on back wheel)
- Wheels: black tyres, with two white stripes
- Handlebar Stem: Bontrager
- Seat Post: Bontrager
- Saddle: White On One InBred
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
If you've just got a new bike it's really important that you take some of the below tips to heart with most new bikes being stolen within 2 years and a vast maj...
Unfortunately if you were to go out and buy a new bike, the law of averages would say that it will be stolen within 23 months. Because of this it really makes i...
With most new bike sold being stolen within 24 months, it's really important to take down a few essential details of your bike that will drastically improve the...
I’ve been operating Stolen-Bikes.co.uk (and its sister site findthatbike.co.uk) for just over a year and in that time I’ve seen many bikes returned to their rig...
Stolen Bikes on Facebook
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (163 views)
- Specialised Singlecross (22 views)
- on-one 456 summer season (19 views)
- DECATHLON ROCKRIDER 5.1 (8 views)
- Cannondale CAAD8 (7 views)
- Focus Cayo 2011 (6 views)
- Yeti SB66 (6 views)
- Trek Remedy 7 (6 views)
- Giant Reign 1 2010 Sky Blue (6 views)
- Scott Addict R15 Medium (5 views)