- Reward: 40
- Stolen On...: 23 Feb between 3pm and 7pm
- Stolen From...: Leicester, City Centre Area (LE1 6WT)
- Frame Number: WUD092050549E
- Colour: Black with White Trim
Stolen from city centre area, the bike has lots of aftermarket parts that don’t come as standard so should stick out like a sore thumb. Key Identifying Features
- Handlebars: Straight not Dropdown
- Brake: Single white lever front brake (no brake on back wheel)
- Wheels: black tyres, with two white stripes
- Handlebar Stem: Bontrager
- Seat Post: Bontrager
- Saddle: White On One InBred
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (82 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (74 views)
- Specialized Tricross (51 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (38 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (25 views)
- Whyte Cambridge (21 views)
- KTM Penny lane (21 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (15 views)
- Dawes Discovery Sport 2 & Dawes Discovery Sport 3 (10 views)
- Litespeed Siena Titanium XXL Road Bike (7 views)