Please spread the word Kawasaki Z750 stolen from office car park in Ashton-in-Makerfield in the middle of the day. CCTV shows 3 men on 2 motorbikes.
Few details regarding the bike:
- HID bulbs that gives blue ish color of the headlight
- Scratches on engine casing – on both sides of the engine
- Short clutch and front break levers
- 2 visible paint chips on the front fender
- Missing cover between rider and pillion seats exposing wires
- Aftermarket front fairing (visible on the picture)
- Aftermarket “belly pan” (visible on the picture) – bottom engine fairing
- Broken front lamp fairing on the right hand side of the bike (exhaust side
- SC upgraded exhaust – visible on the picture
- R&G crash bobbins on both sides of the bike, and front wheel nuts
- R&G cotton reels on both sides of the swing arm
- Diablo tires
- GoPro camera mounts on the front fender and on the tank
Any info would be much appreciated.
Theft DescriptionCCTV shows 3 guys on 2 motorbikes came on to factory car park in Ashton-in-Makerfield at 4:09pm. They have broke the stealing lock, bypassed the immobiliser and jump started the bike in1 min.
Recovery DescriptionMotorcycle recovered by the Police in a raid done on a house in relation to a different crime in Widnes. 3 months after it was stolen - A big well done to the Police Force. Thanks