- Stolen On...: 19/01/2013 between midnight and 7am
- Stolen From...: Didsbury, M20 6JS
- Colour: black
Pearson Touché black and White frame size 52,
Fizik Arione kurve saddle,
Campag Chorus seatpost,
Mavis cxp22 rims on black ambrosio hubs,
Can creek brake levers,
Andel chain set,
FSA Omega bars,
Speedplay Zero black pedals
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- KTM Penny lane (124 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (87 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (52 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (26 views)
- Sabre Trace 26 inch Mountain Bike Mens (18 views)
- Brompton M3L (14 views)
- Cerrara kraken (8 views)
- Soma Rush track frame BLACK (8 views)
- De Rosa Avant (7 views)
- Btwin Rockrider 340 (7 views)