- Stolen On...: 06/02/2013
- Stolen From...: home
- Frame Number: unfortunately dont have one
- Colour: dark blue
dark blue fausto coppi bike, k28, 51cm cabon ITM frame
campagnolo veloce wheel with mavic cx233 rim on the front
scirocco campagnolo G3 back wheel
blue rolls leather saddle
campagnolo veoce 9 speed x2 group set
finishing equipmet ITM
screw together bottom bracket, with a small hole drilled underneath, two holes, one for cable slider one for greese
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- KTM Penny lane (265 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (152 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (145 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (127 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (94 views)
- Customised GT (81 views)
- Specialised S-Works Safire FSR (79 views)
- Specialized 02 Crossroads A1 (78 views)
- Wilier Izoard XP (77 views)
- CARRERA SUBWAY (63 views)