- Stolen On...: 06/02/2013
- Stolen From...: home
- Frame Number: unfortunately dont have one
- Colour: dark blue
dark blue fausto coppi bike, k28, 51cm cabon ITM frame
campagnolo veloce wheel with mavic cx233 rim on the front
scirocco campagnolo G3 back wheel
blue rolls leather saddle
campagnolo veoce 9 speed x2 group set
finishing equipmet ITM
screw together bottom bracket, with a small hole drilled underneath, two holes, one for cable slider one for greese
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- boardman hybrid team (123 views)
- cannondale sl2 (66 views)
- Carerra Centos Limited edition 2013 (53 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (53 views)
- Boardman Urban Team 2012 (25 views)
- Specialised Mountain Bike (23 views)
- Specialized Roubaix Carbon Comp (20 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (20 views)
- Challenger Flex (13 views)
- Btwin Triban 3 White 57CM Road Bike (9 views)