- Stolen On...: 06/02/2013
- Stolen From...: home
- Frame Number: unfortunately dont have one
- Colour: dark blue
dark blue fausto coppi bike, k28, 51cm cabon ITM frame
campagnolo veloce wheel with mavic cx233 rim on the front
scirocco campagnolo G3 back wheel
blue rolls leather saddle
campagnolo veoce 9 speed x2 group set
finishing equipmet ITM
screw together bottom bracket, with a small hole drilled underneath, two holes, one for cable slider one for greese
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (100 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (99 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (94 views)
- Specialized Tricross (51 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (44 views)
- Rayleigh Road Bike (39 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (34 views)
- Whyte Cambridge (25 views)
- KTM Penny lane (24 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (21 views)