Mid blue Carrera Vulcan with white forks. 18 inch frame with gel padded 'Bikehut' seat. New tyres with 'Continental' written around the side walls. White wheel ...
My bike is a ladies trek 6300. Bought in 2008 but in excellent condition. It also had my cateye front and back lights on and a white water bottle holder. main colour...
- Dark red/burgundy hybrid with a notable sparkling finish when you see it up close. - The bike computer on the handles bars was stuck on with a sticky pad so if it...
its a black single speed jump bike that has yellow nukeproof rims specialized stout 20mm bolt through hub on a set of marzocchi bomber forks
Peugeot town bike. It has markings saying "200" and something "country". It has a black rear rack and a tail light with disconnected wiring.
The stand out ID feature is that it now sports some nice garish lime green lizard skin bar tape as opposed to what is on the picture / standard issue. Fairly good n...
Black Folding Bike with 3 Sunflower stickers on the frame. A Brooks sprung saddle and a basket on the back. No Image available.
26 inch aluminum alloy mountain bike with a dual suspension frame.
Size 49cm XS Grey White decals. All manufacturer spec, as bought on 9 th August 2013. Except for pedals changed to Time Atac Alium
Most Active Reports Today
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (361 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (338 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (265 views)
- BTWIN (259 views)
- Felt QX70 (250 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (149 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (147 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (64 views)
- Koga Miyata Road Speed L (35 views)
- Caude Butler (11 views)