- Dark red/burgundy hybrid with a notable sparkling finish when you see it up close. - The bike computer on the handles bars was stuck on with a sticky pad so if it...
its a black single speed jump bike that has yellow nukeproof rims specialized stout 20mm bolt through hub on a set of marzocchi bomber forks
Peugeot town bike. It has markings saying "200" and something "country". It has a black rear rack and a tail light with disconnected wiring.
The stand out ID feature is that it now sports some nice garish lime green lizard skin bar tape as opposed to what is on the picture / standard issue. Fairly good n...
Black Folding Bike with 3 Sunflower stickers on the frame. A Brooks sprung saddle and a basket on the back. No Image available.
26 inch aluminum alloy mountain bike with a dual suspension frame.
Size 49cm XS Grey White decals. All manufacturer spec, as bought on 9 th August 2013. Except for pedals changed to Time Atac Alium
55cm, dirty white handle tape Rear Wheel Mavic CXP22 Nobbly Tyre, Front Wheel RS20 (looks exactly same as wheel as on 2011/2 Merida, but is 20 not 30) V...
Red Deda Handle bar tape. White San Marco ProVIP saddle, Black Shimano Pedals, Garmin Edge 800 Clamp only on stem, Bracket on right hand si...
White handle bar tape, Garmin Edge705 GPS unit, containing City Navigator Europe NT – full coverage micro SD card. (Not standard issue with the garmin unit) ...
Most Active Reports Today
- KTM Penny lane (64 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (58 views)
- Probike Ladies Vintage 19" Black (29 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (29 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (19 views)
- Sabre Trace 26 inch Mountain Bike Mens (12 views)
- Santa Cruz Chameleon (7 views)
- Carrera (Race vengeance) (7 views)
- 8 bikes used in YMCA cycling scheme for young people with 'special needs' (4 views)
- Trek Marlin 29er (4 views)