- The bike is a Wiggle Verenti Division 3 bike similar to the one in the pictures and full video here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DCqZzSXNscfI&ved=2ahUKEwit6dO1gKaEAxURVUEAHecvAjkQtwJ6BAgSEAE&usg=AOvVaw281cLXCyoLJucY1NmXkpMa.
I have added/replaced the following parts which should make it easier to identify:
- black mudguards with white stripes on the sides
- replaced tires with 32 mm Vittoria Randonneur Pro ones with reflective sides
- added a chain guard to the front derailleur, and the chain guard has only 2 screws fixing it to the largest cog.
- replaced handlebars with soft grip and horn ends similar to these but with grey rubber on the horns as well : ELOSIS Bicycle Grips,Rubber Ergonomic Bicycle Handlebar Grips,Non-slip handlebar grips 22mm,for MTB BMX Cycling Foldable Urban Bicycles Grips,Scooter Grips https://amzn.eu/d/2QQNXlF
- replaced pedals with DRM V8 black ones like these https://www.sunsetmtb.co.uk/shop/index.php?product_id=4447
My bike has been stolen from the communal area under the stairs of the building on Upper Richmond Road in Putney. The communal area is inside the building and access can only be gained through either of the 2 locked doors to the building. I have left my bike there unlocked as I was home for my lunch break.
<li>It is the model from the pictures but with the mentioned mods.</li>