- Wheels are different, front was a replacement after it was stolen in 2016.
- Front wheel has a bolted skewer (not quick release).
- Frame is quite scuffed and scratched.
- Handlebars were shortened, not standard width.
- Tyres are 28mm, smaller than the original tyres.
- Narrow Tortec pannier rack.
- Chainset is an upgrade (April 2019) with longer cranks and bigger rings/more teeth/faster.
Theft DescriptionStolen from bike parking area in private, gated carpark. Locked with 2 x heavy duty chain locks overnight. Locked up at 21:30pm and found stolen at 9am the following morning. Chains had been cut through with, what looks like, bolt cutters. Thief/s would have been waiting for resident to leave/enter the building in order to access through the coded electric gate.