I've attached photos of the bike to this email but here's a description of some distinctive features:
- ~30 year old dawes super galaxy
- Old school downtube gear shifters (on the frame rather than handlebars).
- Rear bottleholder has snapped at the welding (see close-up picture)
- Frame has a dent on the right hand side mid way down the top bar. Paint on the frame is pretty chipped, 'DAWES' is still pretty readable, but 'SUPER GALAXY' is mostly faded.
- 7 speed rear cassette, 3 speed front.
- Drop handlebars - stoppers in the end of the handlebars are missing. Brown leather protector on brake lever (visible in photos) has fallen off on the right.
- SPD clipless pedals
- Rear rack with a kryptonite D-lock attached
- Plastic front and rear mudguards
- Front and back wheels both quick release
- Pink saddle protector (probably been taken off)