Bike DescriptionBoardmans 8.8 full suspension mountain bike
- 27.5 maxis tryes with rock slime injected into them,
- slight rusting on the chain, cassette and a few of the nuts,
- a few chips to the left side/top of the frame where my lock would hit it,
- rear bike light that can only be charged via usb,
- Halfords front bike light 800 lumens,
- wildmans waterproof bag attached to the frame and handle bars,
- custom drip ex bike seat with rear bike light built into it,
- topeak mudguards front & rear.
Theft DescriptionBike locked up my garage, they couldn’t break through the garage door due to numerous locks so it appears they’d hopped the wall and snapped the locks off the main door. None of my fathers tools have been touched or moved so we think this was a planned theft. They then had to carry the bike over the wall in order to escape my garden even though they’d tried getting through all the locks and bolts on the garage door.