- Stolen On...: Wednesday 6th June 2012
- Stolen From...: Crossharbour, London, outside The George pub opposite Crossharbour DLR station.
- Colour: Red
Red Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc bike with white writing. Did have back mud guard. Bike Register number stamped under the main frame. Seat back right side is scuffed and main frame has scratch which has been coloured in with pen (approx 2″)
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (179 views)
- KTM Penny lane (127 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (80 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (68 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (49 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (38 views)
- Specialized Tricross (37 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (22 views)
- Apollo Cosmo (18 views)
- Kona Dawg (15 views)