- Stolen On...: Wednesday 6th June 2012
- Stolen From...: Crossharbour, London, outside The George pub opposite Crossharbour DLR station.
- Colour: Red
Red Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc bike with white writing. Did have back mud guard. Bike Register number stamped under the main frame. Seat back right side is scuffed and main frame has scratch which has been coloured in with pen (approx 2″)
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Felt QX70 (186 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (177 views)
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (157 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (142 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (135 views)
- BTWIN (132 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (123 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (121 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (78 views)
- Storck Scenario 0.9, Omega Alchemy, Ambrosio (plain alloy/carbon frame - no decals) (77 views)