- Stolen On...: Wednesday 6th June 2012
- Stolen From...: Crossharbour, London, outside The George pub opposite Crossharbour DLR station.
- Colour: Red
Red Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc bike with white writing. Did have back mud guard. Bike Register number stamped under the main frame. Seat back right side is scuffed and main frame has scratch which has been coloured in with pen (approx 2″)
From the Blog
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
If you've just got a new bike it's really important that you take some of the below tips to heart with most new bikes being stolen within 2 years and a vast maj...
Unfortunately if you were to go out and buy a new bike, the law of averages would say that it will be stolen within 23 months. Because of this it really makes i...
With most new bike sold being stolen within 24 months, it's really important to take down a few essential details of your bike that will drastically improve the...
Stolen Bikes on Facebook
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (63 views)
- Yeti SB66 (15 views)
- Specialized Langster (15 views)
- Instant No credit Check Loans With Make Life Secure (13 views)
- Marin (12 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (10 views)
- Pinnacle Lithium 3 (10 views)
- Trek Fuel Ex 8 (9 views)
- Spezialized Allez 2014 (8 views)
- Orange Five pro (8 views)