- Stolen On...: Wednesday 6th June 2012
- Stolen From...: Crossharbour, London, outside The George pub opposite Crossharbour DLR station.
- Colour: Red
Red Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc bike with white writing. Did have back mud guard. Bike Register number stamped under the main frame. Seat back right side is scuffed and main frame has scratch which has been coloured in with pen (approx 2″)
From the Blog
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
If you've just got a new bike it's really important that you take some of the below tips to heart with most new bikes being stolen within 2 years and a vast maj...
Unfortunately if you were to go out and buy a new bike, the law of averages would say that it will be stolen within 23 months. Because of this it really makes i...
With most new bike sold being stolen within 24 months, it's really important to take down a few essential details of your bike that will drastically improve the...
I’ve been operating Stolen-Bikes.co.uk (and its sister site findthatbike.co.uk) for just over a year and in that time I’ve seen many bikes returned to their rig...
Stolen Bikes on Facebook
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (178 views)
- Hollandia Royal Dutch 113424 (84 views)
- Intense 5.5 EVP (29 views)
- Giant Avail 2 (26 views)
- Specialized Roubaix elite 2012 triple (25 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (25 views)
- Barracuda (21 views)
- Cube AMS 110 SL 18 full Sus 2012 (20 views)
- Ragley Blue Pig (16 views)
- Cube LTD 29 mountain bike (15 views)