- Stolen On...: 11 September 2012, between 8am and 4pm
- Stolen From...: From shed in the garden
- Frame Number: AA 1097 1294
- Colour: White with orange trim
Bike was bought from Halfords on the 22d July. Recently been serviced, probably has few stratches on the frame, two black bottle holders, one bottle (addidas, black) was in holder when got stolen. Other than that is was standart spec Carrera Kraken new bike with no additional features on it.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- KTM Penny lane (369 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (176 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (82 views)
- Schwinn Frontier FS (50 views)
- Probike Ladies Vintage 19" Black (40 views)
- bianchi via nirone 7 (40 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (38 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (36 views)
- Sabre Trace 26 inch Mountain Bike Mens (28 views)
- Apollo Interzone (21 views)