- Stolen On...: 27/09/2012
- Stolen From...: Saxton flats, LS9 8FY, Secure bike lock-up within fenced off complex
- Colour: White
It’s a white Boardman Performance Comp hybrid. It’s about three months old but has had plenty of use. There are a couple of scratches on the back wheel rim and the rear tyre has recently been replaced with a Bontrager. The front tyre is still the original tyre it came with but I can’t remember the make. There aren’t really any other distinguishing features, modifications etc but it looks something like this:
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (70 views)
- Ridgeback Comet women's (68 views)
- Lapierre zesty 514 (56 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (25 views)
- Merida Matts (22 views)
- Proteam folding bike (16 views)
- Diamondback (15 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (15 views)
- Carrera Subway Hybrid Bike (10 views)
- Santa Cruz Chameleon (10 views)