- Stolen On...: 27/09/2012
- Stolen From...: Saxton flats, LS9 8FY, Secure bike lock-up within fenced off complex
- Colour: White
It’s a white Boardman Performance Comp hybrid. It’s about three months old but has had plenty of use. There are a couple of scratches on the back wheel rim and the rear tyre has recently been replaced with a Bontrager. The front tyre is still the original tyre it came with but I can’t remember the make. There aren’t really any other distinguishing features, modifications etc but it looks something like this:
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Cove Shocker DH with Marzocchi 888s (186 views)
- KTM Penny lane (175 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (170 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (163 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (162 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (153 views)
- Specialized Tricross (146 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (143 views)
- Battaglin C13 (46 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite C2 2014 (39 views)