- Reward: £200
- Stolen On...: 22/09/2012
- Stolen From...: BHF London to Brighton Finish, Opposite Adelaide Crescent, Brighton
- Frame Number: H0210SFE
- Colour: Brushed Aluminium
Silver coloured alloy seat post
Shimano XT M785 Trail Wide Platform MTB Pedals: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=67219
Topeak Defender mudguards: http://www.topeak.com/products/Fenders/DeFenderM1_M2_Set
Bontrager XR1 tyres: http://bontrager.com/model/09483
Garmin Edge (GPS) Mount on stem. Like this: http://www.cyclingnews.com/reviews/photos/garmin-edge-200-gps-computer-first-ride-review/187341
Halfords Black Bell: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_755317_langId_-1_categoryId_210161
Scuff on left hand Chain Stay caused by rubbing from shoe
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Reebok Savannah (72 views)
- Battaglin C13 (69 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (58 views)
- Trek 6500 (38 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (26 views)
- Cove Shocker DH with Marzocchi 888s (24 views)
- KTM Penny lane (22 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (17 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (16 views)
- Specialized Tricross (13 views)