This bike is quite uniqe in UK (it is made and sell only in Poland), so I think it can be found.
It is a white mountain bike with the Specialized logo on the side and some black markings. It has 24 gears, hydraulic disc brakes and was in a medium unisex...
Carbon/Black full suspension, fox front shocks, Continental Slick tyres, Equiliser 2 rear shock, egg beater pedals
Trek 7.3 Unisex Hybrid Bike. 51cm frame. White frame with grey writing of the Trek name and model number. Bontrager wheels. The stem between the handlebars and the f...
My Red and White Specialized Secteur is the 2011 model and was in very good condition when stolen on Saturday 4th October in Cambridge by having the Kryptonite locks...
Burgundy Raleigh Cameo bike, almost new, just a few scratches on the frame. Purchased at The Bike Shed on Mill Road in Cambridge, still has a sticker on it.
This is an Italian racing bike. Its an Olmo Giro racing bike with a lightweight steel Dedacciai frame (similar to Reynolds and Columbus).
Most Active Reports Today
- Felt QX70 (197 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (196 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (166 views)
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (163 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (158 views)
- BTWIN (152 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (150 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (131 views)
- Storck Scenario 0.9, Omega Alchemy, Ambrosio (plain alloy/carbon frame - no decals) (98 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (96 views)