My Red and White Specialized Secteur is the 2011 model and was in very good condition when stolen on Saturday 4th October in Cambridge by having the Kryptonite locks...
Burgundy Raleigh Cameo bike, almost new, just a few scratches on the frame. Purchased at The Bike Shed on Mill Road in Cambridge, still has a sticker on it.
This is an Italian racing bike. Its an Olmo Giro racing bike with a lightweight steel Dedacciai frame (similar to Reynolds and Columbus).
Disc brakes - 3 by 8 EZ shift gears. Metallic silver bottle holder. 2 lock fixfures to saddle posts.
Black Ladies Probike Vintage Bike model HVTGL19 with brown leather saddle and handlebars.
Most Active Reports Today
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (1,473 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (386 views)
- Felt QX70 (352 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (24 views)
- Canondale Trek 6 29er (19 views)
- Caude Butler (18 views)
- Koga Miyata Road Speed L (15 views)
- Boardman Urban Team 2012 (14 views)
- Specialized S-Works Epic (2004) (8 views)
- Carrera Subway Hybrid Bike (8 views)