It is a white mountain bike with the Specialized logo on the side and some black markings. It has 24 gears, hydraulic disc brakes and was in a medium unisex...
Carbon/Black full suspension, fox front shocks, Continental Slick tyres, Equiliser 2 rear shock, egg beater pedals
Trek 7.3 Unisex Hybrid Bike. 51cm frame. White frame with grey writing of the Trek name and model number. Bontrager wheels. The stem between the handlebars and the f...
My Red and White Specialized Secteur is the 2011 model and was in very good condition when stolen on Saturday 4th October in Cambridge by having the Kryptonite locks...
Burgundy Raleigh Cameo bike, almost new, just a few scratches on the frame. Purchased at The Bike Shed on Mill Road in Cambridge, still has a sticker on it.
This is an Italian racing bike. Its an Olmo Giro racing bike with a lightweight steel Dedacciai frame (similar to Reynolds and Columbus).
Disc brakes - 3 by 8 EZ shift gears. Metallic silver bottle holder. 2 lock fixfures to saddle posts.
Most Active Reports Today
- Cipollini Logos bike (65 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (64 views)
- BTWIN (61 views)
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (55 views)
- Felt QX70 (53 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (52 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (26 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (18 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (14 views)
- Koga Miyata Road Speed L (9 views)