Trek 7.3 Unisex Hybrid Bike. 51cm frame. White frame with grey writing of the Trek name and model number. Bontrager wheels. The stem between the handlebars and the f...
My Red and White Specialized Secteur is the 2011 model and was in very good condition when stolen on Saturday 4th October in Cambridge by having the Kryptonite locks...
Burgundy Raleigh Cameo bike, almost new, just a few scratches on the frame. Purchased at The Bike Shed on Mill Road in Cambridge, still has a sticker on it.
This is an Italian racing bike. Its an Olmo Giro racing bike with a lightweight steel Dedacciai frame (similar to Reynolds and Columbus).
Disc brakes - 3 by 8 EZ shift gears. Metallic silver bottle holder. 2 lock fixfures to saddle posts.
Black Ladies Probike Vintage Bike model HVTGL19 with brown leather saddle and handlebars.
Most Active Reports Today
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (670 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (622 views)
- Felt QX70 (578 views)
- BTWIN (520 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (488 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (272 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (265 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (154 views)
- Koga Miyata Road Speed L (57 views)
- Caude Butler (25 views)