It couldn’t be easier to report your bike stolen but here is a quick step by step
- Click the “Report Your Stolen Bike” button in the top right
- Login or register an account (only takes a couple of seconds)
- Fill out the location, description and other details of your bike
- Thats it your report is now live!
The below steps are optional but will help maximize the chances of recovering your bike..
- Tweet a link to your report on our website, twitter will include a picture and summary automatically
- Setup an alert on Find That Bike, which gathers used bike adverts from eBay, Gumtree and PreLoved
- Follow the additional steps outlined on our guide to recovering your stolen bike
If your bike has been found don’t forget to log back in and mark your bike as recovered from the account dashboard.