- A "Specialized, Hard Rock" sport Metallic Red Frame, 2007 Model. With White/Silver "Specilized" writing down the frame.
- With black "Dirt Jumper 3" shocks/front forks, by Marzocchi, Both rusty slightly.
- Wide Black Handle bars, with one grip worn through,
- A WHITE HEADSET! visible in the middle of handlebars, connecting handle bars to frame. Really prominent, other "hardrocks" dont have this.
- Black Saddle and seat post
- UNIQUELY - A disc brake on the Front and a calliper-style brake on the rear.
- May of may not still have the little rubber red-light on seat post.
- Silver Pedals with black pedal arms,
Theft DescriptionSeen being ridden away by three males after I locked it up in sight in sussex. Turned my back for 5 and it was gone. Built for my volunteering work by someone close and very sentimental.