Ladies Dawes (1980s design?)
• Metallic blue (faded Argos Cycles sticker on seat tube from when it was been resprayed)
• Wide chrome handlebars - notable feature: hand-etched into front top handlebar stem is the name ‘Adrian Hill’ who was the chap who refurbished this bike before he passed away in c.2012.
• Small silver bell
• Cork handle grips
• 21 Shimano gears (7 rear derailleur & triple chainset)
• 26” wheels
• Metal pedals, black plastic strapless toe clips
• Black pannier rack (new since the main photo) Kryptonite Series 2 D-lock attached
• Front dynamo bulb light & Reelight SL250 front-hub light on magnetic induction dynamo
• Nite Rider USB Swift 450 and Sabre 80 LED Light Combo
Taken from Fairlawn Road, Montpelier, Bristol 20th / 21st January 2019.
Crime Report Ref number: 2112019/C/4612, Niche