Bike DescriptionThe bike is a Chris boardman, Boardman TEAM 650b. Looks like pic other than following details;
- The seat has been changed to a plain black one.
- Seat post is stuck in position, making height adjustment impossible.
- Front disc is distinctively different to rear disc.
- Rear disc is cable operated, not hydraulically operated as should be on this bike.
- Front & rear tyres are DSI's.
- Rear tyre is well worn with distinctive square pattern on centre of tyre tread, where worn.
- Cables that come from handlebars (gear cables) that go down to frame are coupled together with cable ties. Cable ties are black.
- Patches of the handlebars have been sanded down & coloured in with a black marker.
- Handle bar Grips are Carrera GT grips!
- Whole front brake assembly (other than disc) has been removed.
Theft DescriptionBike was locked up at 8:30am at the New College Nottingham, London Road (opposite Hooters) in the bike shed. When I returned at 2:30pm my bike lock had been cut & my bike gone. CCTV footage shows a male riding out of the college entrance/exit onto London Road.