Very distinctive bike.
It is bright yellow and has purple handlebars
Bike is new only been used 4 times.
It is very distinctive both because the colour and because of the make.
There shouldnt be many out there.
- Frame is a large one in bright yellow
- the stickering is unique as its greenish
- might still have a lot of protective tape
- handlebars: octaine purple handlebars
- gearing: slx grey/black
- old ish lx shifters 3 x 9
- setup as 2x9
- front cogs 26 , 32 teeth
- rear cassette lx 11-34 steel
- pedals: dmr v8 silver quite new
- wheels :
- back - black 721 mavic on hope pro 2 , seen better days, it does have the updated metal hub body, and the 142 conversion
- 203 setup with an lx rotor
- front - black 721 mavic on pro 3 am4 sp wheels 20 mm
- it has a missing spoke
- unique 4 bolt 203 rotor setup
- maxle 12 x 142 backend : black rockshox
- black like new lock on grips
- green chain device
- brown charge spoon saddle : quite poor condition
- thomson seat post 30.9 x 400
- truvativ husslefelt stem
- hope headset zero stack
- ctd shock 2013 new
- shimano saint brakes
- pads are from superstar components
- the top reservoir are fairly scratch
- 160 mm fox 2008 float fit rc2 model
- used a lot
- bushing need replacing
- stantiones are worn
- lots of cable rubs
- 20 mm axle doesnt quite fit and wobbles/ needs tightening
- stirer is cut to 190mm
- has a reducer so that it would fit a tapered frame.
frame or bike will be missing the spare back end chips to change the angle and geometry of bike.
has a very long screw replacement as i lost one of the screws for the chips (basically it petrudes)
if found please or any information on it. please contact the police
Theft DescriptionStolen from: Cheltenham