- Stolen On...: 10th November 2013
- Stolen From...: Bellevue area.
- Colour: Orange
- Crime Reference Number: CR/082260/13
Large Vintage 1970′s Viking Rambler steel road frame set up as a fixed gear bike with white rimmed wheels. Distinctive orange colour with white decals. Single / fixed flip flop rear wheel with Mavic front wheel.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (177 views)
- Battaglin C13 (115 views)
- Reebok Savannah (104 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (69 views)
- KTM Penny lane (65 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (60 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (59 views)
- Trek 6500 (59 views)
- Specialized Tricross (55 views)
- Dawes Super Lightning (48 views)