- Stolen On...: 10th November 2013
- Stolen From...: Bellevue area.
- Colour: Orange
- Crime Reference Number: CR/082260/13
Large Vintage 1970′s Viking Rambler steel road frame set up as a fixed gear bike with white rimmed wheels. Distinctive orange colour with white decals. Single / fixed flip flop rear wheel with Mavic front wheel.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (105 views)
- KTM Penny lane (65 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (51 views)
- Whyte 604 (46 views)
- Specialized Tricross (43 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (43 views)
- mingo (39 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (30 views)
- Karakoram GT 2.0 2012 (26 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (24 views)