- This bike has been recovered
- Reward: 500
- Stolen On...: 11 July 2012, 10:00 a.m.
- Colour: orange
My bike has been stolen completely equipped with panniers and all my belongings probably by 3 men with an older white tranporter van during my vacation in England/Wales.
Important update: The bike has been Sold at the Cash Converters in BRADFORD on July 15th and is probably still in that area.
- Rohloff 14 gears Speed Hub
- suspension front: RST
- brake system: Shimano disc brakes
- lighting: Shimano dynamo hub and front lamp by Busch+Mueller Lumotec
- carriers front & rear: Tubus
Other equipment (see images 1 & 2):
2 green Ortlieb panniers (“Greenpeace”), incl. all clothes etc. // 1 black Ortlieb knapsack // 1 Vaude handlebar bag, incl. money, ID, Fujifilm X10 camera, HTC Desire, Sansa mp3 player
Also kidnapped: piglet, my travel companion (see image 3)
+++++ overall reward: 500 GBP +++++++
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (299 views)
- KTM Penny lane (102 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (84 views)
- Specialized Tricross (81 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (79 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (65 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (54 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (44 views)
- Carrera (38 views)
- Ladies 54" Trek Lexa S Carbon Fork frame (28 views)