- Reward: 500
- Stolen On...: 11 July 2012, 10:00 a.m.
- Stolen From...: Steele Lane, West Yorkshire HX4, appr. 6 miles West of Huddersfield, near M62
- Frame Number: C071208945
- Colour: orange
My bike has been stolen completely equipped with panniers and all my belongings probably by 3 men with an older white tranporter van during my vacation in England/Wales.
Important update: The bike has been Sold at the Cash Converters in BRADFORD on July 15th and is probably still in that area.
- Rohloff 14 gears Speed Hub
- suspension front: RST
- brake system: Shimano disc brakes
- lighting: Shimano dynamo hub and front lamp by Busch+Mueller Lumotec
- carriers front & rear: Tubus
Other equipment (see images 1 & 2):
2 green Ortlieb panniers (“Greenpeace”), incl. all clothes etc. // 1 black Ortlieb knapsack // 1 Vaude handlebar bag, incl. money, ID, Fujifilm X10 camera, HTC Desire, Sansa mp3 player
Also kidnapped: piglet, my travel companion (see image 3)
+++++ overall reward: 500 GBP +++++++
Leave a Public Reply
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (48 views)
- custom bike sticker on top tube by seat: smpkfixed (31 views)
- Felt Z85 (29 views)
- Pinnacle town bike (23 views)
- Specialized Secteur (20 views)
- Specialized, Myka (17 views)
- Qentis sportif road bike (14 views)
- Norco Valence A3 (13 views)
- Activ Fifth Avenue - designed by Raleigh 19 Inch Hybird bike (12 views)
- Cove Shocker DH with Marzocchi 888s (10 views)
From the Blog
Please, please.... please stop selling cheap chain/cable locks! In a recent June issue of a magazine aimed at the UK bike industry (shall remain nameless) I was...
Figures released under Freedom of Information laws reveal scale of the problem Victims turn to Stolen-bikes.co.uk for help locating their missing bicycles ...
Below is the short version of an email I received from a very happy cyclist, it's always good to get these emails as much of what I do comes out of my own pocke...
When I first started this website I spotted a GPS tracker from Integrated Trackers that simple fits in your head tube and tracks your bikes position when it’s a...
Unfortunately in the UK bike theft is at epidemic levels, a bike is stolen every 67 seconds, as a consequence to this it is important that you know how to avoid...