- Reward: 500
- Stolen On...: 11 July 2012, 10:00 a.m.
- Stolen From...: Steele Lane, West Yorkshire HX4, appr. 6 miles West of Huddersfield, near M62
- Frame Number: C071208945
- Colour: orange
My bike has been stolen completely equipped with panniers and all my belongings probably by 3 men with an older white tranporter van during my vacation in England/Wales.
Important update: The bike has been Sold at the Cash Converters in BRADFORD on July 15th and is probably still in that area.
- Rohloff 14 gears Speed Hub
- suspension front: RST
- brake system: Shimano disc brakes
- lighting: Shimano dynamo hub and front lamp by Busch+Mueller Lumotec
- carriers front & rear: Tubus
Other equipment (see images 1 & 2):
2 green Ortlieb panniers (“Greenpeace”), incl. all clothes etc. // 1 black Ortlieb knapsack // 1 Vaude handlebar bag, incl. money, ID, Fujifilm X10 camera, HTC Desire, Sansa mp3 player
Also kidnapped: piglet, my travel companion (see image 3)
+++++ overall reward: 500 GBP +++++++
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
If you've just got a new bike it's really important that you take some of the below tips to heart with most new bikes being stolen within 2 years and a vast maj...
Unfortunately if you were to go out and buy a new bike, the law of averages would say that it will be stolen within 23 months. Because of this it really makes i...
With most new bike sold being stolen within 24 months, it's really important to take down a few essential details of your bike that will drastically improve the...
Stolen Bikes on Facebook
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (50 views)
- 2011 specialized demo , bright yellow and black (14 views)
- Instant No credit Check Loans With Make Life Secure (8 views)
- Brompton S2E (6 views)
- Specialized Langster (6 views)
- Black Scott Sub 20 - Small Frame (4 views)
- haro f3 (4 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (3 views)
- Carrera Virtuoso (3 views)
- Felt F6 (3 views)