- Stolen On...: 19/01/2013 between midnight and 7am
- Stolen From...: Didsbury, M20 6JS
- Colour: bare titanium
Van Nicholas Yukon size 49 frame,
Van Nicholas carbon forks,
Campag Centaur 10 speed groupset,
Excellight rims on pmp hubs,
Fizik Arione saddle,
FSA Omega bars,
Time iclic pedals,
SKS black mudguards
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (305 views)
- KTM Penny lane (211 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (184 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (177 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (112 views)
- Jamis Durango (Ladies) (67 views)
- Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (62 views)
- Specialized Allez 2013 (58 views)
- Specialized rockhopper (55 views)
- Specialized Dolce X3 EQ (45 views)