- Stolen On...: 19/01/2013 between midnight and 7am
- Stolen From...: Didsbury, M20 6JS
- Colour: bare titanium
Van Nicholas Yukon size 49 frame,
Van Nicholas carbon forks,
Campag Centaur 10 speed groupset,
Excellight rims on pmp hubs,
Fizik Arione saddle,
FSA Omega bars,
Time iclic pedals,
SKS black mudguards
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (675 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (622 views)
- Felt QX70 (583 views)
- BTWIN (528 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (490 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (272 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (267 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (154 views)
- Koga Miyata Road Speed L (57 views)
- Caude Butler (25 views)