- Reward: yes
- Stolen On...: 4/2012
- Stolen From...: grays farm rd. st pauls cray. orpington
- Frame Number: 70689980
- Colour: dark green
Unique dark green langster with s/a 3 speed hub, brown brooks pro saddle. brown bar tape.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- KTM Penny lane (282 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (215 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (98 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (77 views)
- Cannodale Caad 3 (63 views)
- Brompton M3L (44 views)
- Giant Trance X3 (43 views)
- Revolution Cross Sport Disc '14 (30 views)
- Sabre Trace 26 inch Mountain Bike Mens (25 views)
- Boardman Urban Team 2012 (18 views)