- Reward: NA
- Stolen On...: 7 January between 10am and 2pm
- Stolen From...: Hoxton Square
- Frame Number: WSBC602148946G
- Colour: White
Bike was stolen while locked to railings outside work (2 locks, one D lock, one chain lock through frame and both wheels). A witness called the police and the thief dumped another bike at the location and cycled off on mine. There was nothing left…not even the locks.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Cove Shocker DH with Marzocchi 888s (172 views)
- KTM Penny lane (153 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (144 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (140 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (139 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (128 views)
- Specialized Tricross (125 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (124 views)
- Battaglin C13 (35 views)
- Diamond back (31 views)