- Reward: NA
- Stolen On...: 7 January between 10am and 2pm
- Stolen From...: Hoxton Square
- Frame Number: WSBC602148946G
- Colour: White
Bike was stolen while locked to railings outside work (2 locks, one D lock, one chain lock through frame and both wheels). A witness called the police and the thief dumped another bike at the location and cycled off on mine. There was nothing left…not even the locks.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (353 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (327 views)
- Felt QX70 (325 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (260 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (254 views)
- BTWIN (246 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (197 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (188 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (162 views)
- Caude Butler (71 views)