- Reward: NA
- Stolen On...: 7 January between 10am and 2pm
- Stolen From...: Hoxton Square
- Frame Number: WSBC602148946G
- Colour: White
Bike was stolen while locked to railings outside work (2 locks, one D lock, one chain lock through frame and both wheels). A witness called the police and the thief dumped another bike at the location and cycled off on mine. There was nothing left…not even the locks.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (56 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (29 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (19 views)
- Cboardman road sport limited edition (11 views)
- Cube Peloton Race 2012 (10 views)
- Specialized Langster pro 2011 (8 views)
- Brompton (7 views)
- KTM Penny lane (6 views)
- Lemond Alpe d'Huez (4 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (4 views)