- Stolen On...: 22/01/2013
- Stolen From...: SW15 5HX
- Frame Number: WUD0510851D
- Colour: Blue
Blue frame with small white curly lines at front of frame, medium size, 3 x 8 gears, carbon fork, mudguards front and back, ultralightrack, front and back light and bell on steering wheel, handles are with wrist support
Markings: scratches on steering wheel column from occasionally carrying cycle lock on steering wheel
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Cove Shocker DH with Marzocchi 888s (186 views)
- KTM Penny lane (175 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (169 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (163 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (162 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (153 views)
- Specialized Tricross (146 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (143 views)
- Battaglin C13 (46 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite C2 2014 (39 views)