- Stolen On...: 22/01/2013
- Stolen From...: SW15 5HX
- Frame Number: WUD0510851D
- Colour: Blue
Blue frame with small white curly lines at front of frame, medium size, 3 x 8 gears, carbon fork, mudguards front and back, ultralightrack, front and back light and bell on steering wheel, handles are with wrist support
Markings: scratches on steering wheel column from occasionally carrying cycle lock on steering wheel
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- KTM Penny lane (46 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (39 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (36 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (18 views)
- Trek Marlin 29er (9 views)
- Apollo Zodiac (8 views)
- Cooper T100 Sebring (8 views)
- Specialized Allez, Myka and Hard Rock (8 views)
- Carrera TDF LTD (7 views)
- Sabre Trace 26 inch Mountain Bike Mens (6 views)