- Stolen On...: 22/01/2013
- Stolen From...: SW15 5HX
- Frame Number: WUD0510851D
- Colour: Blue
Blue frame with small white curly lines at front of frame, medium size, 3 x 8 gears, carbon fork, mudguards front and back, ultralightrack, front and back light and bell on steering wheel, handles are with wrist support
Markings: scratches on steering wheel column from occasionally carrying cycle lock on steering wheel
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (68 views)
- Cannondale Quick CX 3 (41 views)
- carrera banshee x (8 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (8 views)
- Boardman Performance Sport Hybrid (8 views)
- Caude Butler (8 views)
- Cove Shocker DH with Marzocchi 888s (7 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (7 views)
- Reebok Savannah (6 views)
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (6 views)