- Stolen On...: 22/01/2013
- Stolen From...: SW15 5HX
- Frame Number: WUD0510851D
- Colour: Blue
Blue frame with small white curly lines at front of frame, medium size, 3 x 8 gears, carbon fork, mudguards front and back, ultralightrack, front and back light and bell on steering wheel, handles are with wrist support
Markings: scratches on steering wheel column from occasionally carrying cycle lock on steering wheel
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
If you've just got a new bike it's really important that you take some of the below tips to heart with most new bikes being stolen within 2 years and a vast maj...
Unfortunately if you were to go out and buy a new bike, the law of averages would say that it will be stolen within 23 months. Because of this it really makes i...
With most new bike sold being stolen within 24 months, it's really important to take down a few essential details of your bike that will drastically improve the...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Specialized Tricross (98 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (92 views)
- boardman hybrid team (47 views)
- Ragley M74 (44 views)
- Peugeot PY10-FC 1983-1988 (43 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (42 views)
- Santa Cruz Chameleon (42 views)
- Trek Skye sl disc ladies bike (33 views)
- Islabikes Luath 700 (30 views)
- Raleigh Pioneer Ladies (29 views)