- Reward: £50
- Stolen On...: 13th January 2013
- Stolen From...: Kingsthorpe Village Northampton
- Frame Number: no idea
- Colour: Black
Mens, black single speed ridgeback bike- hybrid straight handlebars and white leather seat.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (5 views)
- Endorfin Speed R with Rohloff Speedhub (3 views)
- KTM Penny lane (3 views)
- Wilier Izoard XP (3 views)
- CARRERA SUBWAY (3 views)
- Battaglin C13 (2 views)
- Specialized, Myka (2 views)
- Raleigh Stonefly Mountain Bike (2 views)
- Lapierre Zesty 414 (2 views)
- Carrera Titan (1 views)