- Stolen On...: 10/01/13
- Stolen From...: Chorlton M21
- Frame Number: M21*** on frame and name
- Colour: black blue chrome
black Haro F3 frame sky blue handlebars chrome forks dirty harry brake leaver stunt pegs on rear wheel specialized head stem. Its a bit tatty looking but hey its just an old dirt jump bike so it should be a bit bruised. good working order and my postcode M21*** is stamped under the bottom bracket where the frame number is(frame number painted over when got resprayed) also has my name stamped on the rear wheel dropputs and has a gold couloured star shaped chain tensioner. thanks stolen from our locked shed in back garden overnight with green Saracen Pylon
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
If you've just got a new bike it's really important that you take some of the below tips to heart with most new bikes being stolen within 2 years and a vast maj...
Unfortunately if you were to go out and buy a new bike, the law of averages would say that it will be stolen within 23 months. Because of this it really makes i...
With most new bike sold being stolen within 24 months, it's really important to take down a few essential details of your bike that will drastically improve the...
I’ve been operating Stolen-Bikes.co.uk (and its sister site findthatbike.co.uk) for just over a year and in that time I’ve seen many bikes returned to their rig...
Stolen Bikes on Facebook
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (36 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (14 views)
- Commencal Combi S Deluxe (8 views)
- Specialized Allez 16 (6 views)
- Whistle Crow Ultegra 20 Speed Carbon race bike (6 views)
- Ridgeback Motion 2012 (6 views)
- Marin Fairfax Hybrid (5 views)
- Specialized Enduro Sworks (5 views)
- Umf hardy team 4x (5 views)
- Specialized FSR XC Comp (5 views)