- Stolen On...: 10/01/13
- Stolen From...: Chorlton M21
- Frame Number: M21*** on frame and name
- Colour: black blue chrome
black Haro F3 frame sky blue handlebars chrome forks dirty harry brake leaver stunt pegs on rear wheel specialized head stem. Its a bit tatty looking but hey its just an old dirt jump bike so it should be a bit bruised. good working order and my postcode M21*** is stamped under the bottom bracket where the frame number is(frame number painted over when got resprayed) also has my name stamped on the rear wheel dropputs and has a gold couloured star shaped chain tensioner. thanks stolen from our locked shed in back garden overnight with green Saracen Pylon
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Felt QX70 (169 views)
- GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydro Disk 2011 Mountain Bike Hardtail (160 views)
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (159 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (153 views)
- 24Seven - Slacker v24 (152 views)
- Storck Scenario 0.9, Omega Alchemy, Ambrosio (plain alloy/carbon frame - no decals) (150 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (148 views)
- BTWIN (144 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (140 views)
- Carrera Vengenance (130 views)