- Stolen On...: 10/01/13
- Stolen From...: Chorlton M21
- Frame Number: M21*** on frame and name
- Colour: black blue chrome
black Haro F3 frame sky blue handlebars chrome forks dirty harry brake leaver stunt pegs on rear wheel specialized head stem. Its a bit tatty looking but hey its just an old dirt jump bike so it should be a bit bruised. good working order and my postcode M21*** is stamped under the bottom bracket where the frame number is(frame number painted over when got resprayed) also has my name stamped on the rear wheel dropputs and has a gold couloured star shaped chain tensioner. thanks stolen from our locked shed in back garden overnight with green Saracen Pylon
Leave a Public Reply
Most Active Reports Today!
- Condor Acciaio Carbon (23 views)
- Soma Rush track frame BLACK (7 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite 2011 (5 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (5 views)
- Planet X Superlight pro carbon (4 views)
- Banshee Rune v2 (4 views)
- specialized allez elite 2011 (red) (3 views)
- GIANT (3 views)
- Specialized Safire FSR Expert Carbon (2 views)
- Genesis Altitude 1.0 (2 views)
From the Blog
Figures released under Freedom of Information laws reveal scale of the problem Victims turn to Stolen-bikes.co.uk for help locating their missing bicycles ...
Below is the short version of an email I received from a very happy cyclist, it's always good to get these emails as much of what I do comes out of my own pocke...
When I first started this website I spotted a GPS tracker from Integrated Trackers that simple fits in your head tube and tracks your bikes position when it’s a...
Unfortunately in the UK bike theft is at epidemic levels, a bike is stolen every 67 seconds, as a consequence to this it is important that you know how to avoid...
A safer neighbourhood team discovered a haul of 150 bikes - believed to be stolen - following a raid of a house in Clapton on Monday. Leabridge Safer Neighbo...