- Stolen On...: 10/01/13
- Stolen From...: Chorlton M21
- Frame Number: M21*** on frame and name
- Colour: black blue chrome
black Haro F3 frame sky blue handlebars chrome forks dirty harry brake leaver stunt pegs on rear wheel specialized head stem. Its a bit tatty looking but hey its just an old dirt jump bike so it should be a bit bruised. good working order and my postcode M21*** is stamped under the bottom bracket where the frame number is(frame number painted over when got resprayed) also has my name stamped on the rear wheel dropputs and has a gold couloured star shaped chain tensioner. thanks stolen from our locked shed in back garden overnight with green Saracen Pylon
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- KTM Penny lane (161 views)
- specialized secateur triple (71 views)
- Wilier Izoard XP (50 views)
- Hotta 650TT (32 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (31 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (21 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (21 views)
- Specialised S-Works Safire FSR (15 views)
- Specialized Myka Elite 2008 (13 views)
- Boardman Urban Team 2012 (11 views)