- Reward: £150 for any info leading to its discovery, or discovery
- Stolen On...: 21st of January
- Stolen From...: Thomas Adams sixth form
- Frame Number: Wow04903fm0411f
- Colour: Black blue and a bit of grey.
20” frame, maxis tyres and a new hydrolic seat post.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- KTM Penny lane (414 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (194 views)
- Wilier Izoard XP (148 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (108 views)
- specialized secateur triple (107 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (103 views)
- Hotta 650TT (74 views)
- Cannondale Synapse Sora (71 views)
- Marin Indian Fire Trail (68 views)
- Specialised S-Works Safire FSR (66 views)