- Reward: Potential cash reward for information that leads to it being recovered
- Stolen On...: 19th June 2012 at 8.15pm
- Stolen From...: Earl Street, Wigan, WN1
- Frame Number: W0W01142 - GG0212M - EN14766
- Colour: Black and White
STOLEN CUBE ACID 2012 18 inch FRAME IN BLACK AND WHITE FROM WIGAN ON 19th JUNE 2012.
Bike was in good condition, had a couple of minor scratches, had the brakes set up european style (front on left hand side, back on right hand side).
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (56 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (51 views)
- Specialized Tricross (32 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (29 views)
- KTM Penny lane (19 views)
- Whyte Cambridge (18 views)
- Dawes Discovery Sport 2 & Dawes Discovery Sport 3 (9 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (8 views)
- Litespeed Siena Titanium XXL Road Bike (7 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (6 views)