- Reward: 500
- Stolen On...: 21/05/2013
- Stolen From...: 2nd Floor office in private office courtyard
- Frame Number: C55
- Colour: Blue with black carbon forks, seat and chain stays
- Crime Reference Number: 1214917/13
Bump – £500 reward to catch the bike thief and get the bike back.
My beautiful Condor Acciaio Carbon was stolen today from inside my office Waterloo Court, 10 Theed Street, SE1 8ST at 17:53-17:56, on the second floor, where it was locked.
I had only bough this on the 12/05/13 from LFGSS. The seller said it was very rare so with that in mind I’d like to ask you guys to keep an eye out for it.
Livid, not least as I cleaned the chain this morning. We have a cycling trip this weekend, and now no bike…
If anybody out there sees it there’s a nice reward!
- Condor Accaiao Carbon – Light blue with black carbon fork
- Frame: Light blue dedacciai eom 16.5
- Forks, seat stay, chain stay, seat tube: Black Carbon
- Very distinctive with black 105 groupset with silver 105 crank
- Shimano flightdeck shifters, black & silver
- Carbon Campagnolo chorus seatpost.
- San marco saddle – black worn
- Small paint chip on the down tube by the “CONDOR” logo
- Mavic open pro wheels on shimano hubs.
- Brand new 28 continental touring tyres, no place on a bike like this.
- White ritchie Logic II bars with black bar tape
- Ritchey carbon stem
- Rear “cateye” red light and attachment
- Front “Cat eye” light fitting
- Cat eye Cycle computer mount which was fastened to the bars and left fork
Here is the guy who stole the bike… between 17:50 and 17:55 on the 21/05/2013 in Waterloo.
and here is him making off on it…
This is the first nice thing I have bought in years absolutely gutted – please keep an eye out for it
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (246 views)
- KTM Penny lane (83 views)
- Specialized Tricross (72 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (64 views)
- Specialized Myka HT Sport 2009 Women's Mountain Bike (63 views)
- Viking Aerospoke Fixie (56 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (40 views)
- Carrera (38 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (38 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (20 views)