- Reward: TBD
- Stolen On...: 06/06/12
- Stolen From...: Locked car whilst at Palins Camp Site, Kinmel Bay
- Frame Number: ***8085627
- Colour: Silver/Grey
Alloy frame with carbon fork. White (dirty) handle bar tape. Keo Look pedals and 2x Bontrager carbon bottle cages. Set apart as it has BLACK mavic wheelset, not the manufacturers standard seliver mavics.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (400 views)
- Felt QX70 (365 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (357 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (288 views)
- BTWIN (279 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (160 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (151 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (72 views)
- Koga Miyata Road Speed L (35 views)
- Caude Butler (13 views)