- Reward: TBD
- Stolen On...: 06/06/12
- Stolen From...: Locked car whilst at Palins Camp Site, Kinmel Bay
- Frame Number: ***8085627
- Colour: Silver/Grey
Alloy frame with carbon fork. White (dirty) handle bar tape. Keo Look pedals and 2x Bontrager carbon bottle cages. Set apart as it has BLACK mavic wheelset, not the manufacturers standard seliver mavics.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (107 views)
- KTM Penny lane (98 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (84 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (82 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (50 views)
- Sabre Trace 26 inch Mountain Bike Mens (16 views)
- Boardman Urban Team 2012 (14 views)
- Proteam folding bike (11 views)
- Cube Agree GTC Compact Road Bike (7 views)
- Specialised S-Works Safire FSR (6 views)