- Reward: TBD
- Stolen On...: 06/06/12
- Stolen From...: Locked car whilst at Palins Camp Site, Kinmel Bay
- Frame Number: ***8085627
- Colour: Silver/Grey
Alloy frame with carbon fork. White (dirty) handle bar tape. Keo Look pedals and 2x Bontrager carbon bottle cages. Set apart as it has BLACK mavic wheelset, not the manufacturers standard seliver mavics.
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
We’ve been contacted by one of our readers to ask for help in recruiting participants for a study into bicycle theft. Ryan Dunn, a post-graduate anthropology...
A bike thief who tried to sell a stolen cycle on Gumtree has landed a 12 week prison sentence. On Thursday 31st October Richmond police were aler...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Felt QX70 (358 views)
- BTWIN (259 views)
- Giant trance x3 2009 (242 views)
- Thorn Club Tour (219 views)
- Cipollini Logos bike (203 views)
- Ribble, pro evo carbon (199 views)
- Eddy Merckx EMX-1 Ultegra (194 views)
- Elswick Hopper Gentlemans Town Bike (167 views)
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (77 views)
- Caude Butler (46 views)