- Reward: £300
- Stolen On...: 14 01 13
- Stolen From...: slaithwaite huddersfield
- Colour: black carbon fibre with red superstar wheels
the bike has carbon fsa cranck set, red sram ox casset, red ox sram rear mech,red and black superstar components wheels, red bullet dust caps red and black superstar components bar grips, dmr v12 silver pedals, carbon specialized seat post
Leave a Public Reply
From the Blog
Patrick Colquhoun wrote in 1796 in A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis “deprive a thief of a safe and ready market for his goods, and he is undone”, this...
So BikeRegister claims to be the “only police approved cycle database”. This I believe has been carefully worded to make it appear their are no police approved ...
So recently a journalist over at BikeRadar took a summary of Freedom of Information requests to make a useful and informative post about the disjointed approach...
So as part of my campaign I’ve been campaigning for the release of stolen bike frame numbers through the use of open data principles. There are a few frequen...
What follows is just my opinion based on two years of working to tackle bike theft and helping victims get their bikes back. It is not meant to be seen as an at...
Most Active Reports Today!
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (211 views)
- KTM Penny lane (173 views)
- Specialized Allez Elite (148 views)
- Cannondale SV2000 with Lefty Fork (143 views)
- Dahon Vitesse D8 (109 views)
- Jamis Durango (Ladies) (62 views)
- Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (55 views)
- Specialized Allez 2013 (52 views)
- Specialized rockhopper (48 views)
- Specialized Dolce X3 EQ (41 views)