Stolen Bikes in Yorkshire and the Humber (177)
All the bikes below have been stolen in Yorkshire and the Humber, if you believe you have spotted one of the stolen bikes be sure to either let the police know or the owner know through the contact form found on their listing.
Distinctive Wheeler with sprung front forks, bright green rear break blocks, no rear mudguard and a very worn and threaded rear brake cable.....
Black handlebar tape, gear lever shifters (not connected). Red Michelin Lithion tyres.
Viking - Chiltern - dark green , brown saddle and handles , big LED vintage looking front black and silver lamp , silver bike leg , colourfull stickers on the chaing...
White shimano spd pedals, click on Knog front and rear ligting, sky blue flash bottle holder.
The frame is dark grey/ black with kona written on it in white and a yellow line on the upper bar and the bar beneath the saddle. Disk brakes and front suspension. C...
It's a trek mountain bike for males, frame color is black, but there is white and green writing on it. Tyres are from Bontrager. Saddle is black and white. Mud guard...
White Battaglin C13 bought from Planet X. Metallic grey decals. Integrated seatpost. Troy Lee Designs Selle Italia TT Saddle. Winter Shimano R500 wheelset. Dura ace ...
Female 16" Carrera Vulcan, theif was around 5"10 so looks ridiculous on it, silver and blue colour scheme, aftermarket forks, grips, saddle and tyres makes it notice...
Most Active Reports Today
- Boardman Performance Hybrid Comp (105 views)
- Scott sub 40 12 M-G (32 views)
- Peugeot Elan-GT (21 views)
- unbranded - titanium (20 views)
- SPECIALIZED myka (18 views)
- whyte stirling (18 views)
- High quality navitimer watch would definitely be a majestic cva. (17 views)
- Specialized Langster (16 views)
- Specialized Rockhopper 2013 (16 views)
- Focus Izalco Pro 1.0 Frameset (15 views)